Taking the 'T' out of Temptation!

Okay Thanksgiving is here, and Christmas is not far away.

So, I thought I'd post the first two chapters of Get Slim Stay Slim – Permanently, to not only give you an idea of what I'm talking about – but to take away the horror of having eaten too much over Thanksgiving, and to help you make the right choices when it comes to the Christmas festivities.


My book will help you beat the fattening food temptations, by changing the way you think about food.

How many times have you lost weight only to put it all back on again?

How many diets have gone into the dustbin along with the food wrappers?

Too many to count?

Your subconscious mind has taken on some bad habits along the way when it comes to fattening foods. It's these bad habits you have to get rid of if you want to get slim and stay slim – permanently.

My method of The Three Set Way to Successful Weight Reduction explains in easy to follow steps how to change the way you think about what you eat.

By regularly practising Self-Hypnosis you will be able to control those bad food habits that have previously held you back from achieving success.


Together lets take the heartache of yo-yo weight loss and make weight loss and regain a thing of the past.

To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I've included the first two chapters below.




Get Slim Stay Slim
Chapter 1
About the Author

My name is Josephine Sanchez-Vanner, I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and writer of paranormal novels.

Whilst living in Spain, I started and ran for several years a successful weight reduction counselling club.

A lifelong yo-yo dieter myself, by using Self- Hypnosis, I have developed a method of reducing my excess weight and keeping that weight off – permanently.

With the aid of this guide, I will help you to achieve getting rid of those unwanted pounds and end the misery of yo-yo dieting.

If you are anything like me, you will have spent years uphill battling your weight problem.

And like me you have probably lost weight, felt fantastic, for a short time, and then without you realising it – there it is – the weight is back on again, plus some.

And like me you have repeated this depressing cycle time and time again. Each time telling yourself, “This time it will be different.”

Only it isn't.

It's just the same as all the other times you have lost weight and then ended up fatter than before.

When I first started to learn Hypnotherapy, it was not with the intention of specializing in weight control. I became a Hypnotherapist as a continuation to my Spiritual Healing.

After I qualified and began practising as a Hypnotherapist, I quickly realised how useful Hypnosis was in helping with weight control. I used Hypnosis during club sessions and taught Self-Hypnosis to my members, very soon I was successfully helping the ladies who had joined my club, not only to reduce their weight steadily but to not put the weight back on again.

I have written, Get Slim Stay Slim, because I truly believe this is a message that needs to be told to all those who wish to reduce their weight and maintain that weight reduction – permanently.

If you connect the advice in this book to your chosen weight reduction plan – you will reduce your weight.

Keep to the program and your weight will not come back.

By using Self-Hypnosis I have reprogrammed my subconscious mind away from the old destructive eating habits I used to have, and instead, installed a whole new constructive eating pattern.

I no longer crave the foods that kept me from achieving and keeping my ideal weight. I now eat a healthy balanced diet of natural foods.

I no longer eat over processed, highly sugared, carbohydrate dense and saturated fat filled foods.

I have reprogrammed my subconscious to want to eat, fresh vegetables, salads, fruit, complex carbohydrates (whole wheat), and low saturated fat proteins in preference to the garbage foods I used to eat and drink.

Also, I rarely, if ever, drink alcohol.

Red wine used to be for me a real deal breaker. When I went to a bodega or a tapas bar it seemed to me to be so very wrong if I had a low cal, sugar free drink, and so very right to have a glass of Rioja, I lived in Spain after all. And of course, if you have red wine, you gotta have tapas – no?

No – but I had conditioned myself to think that tapas was essential to my having a good time. What was so bad about having some tortilla con alioli or some patatas bravas as well? Even if I wasn't particularly hungry, I was enjoying myself.

I had fooled myself into believing this behaviour was making me happy. It wasn't. It was making, and keeping me – fat. If I was going finally succeed in reducing weight, and not put it back on again, I knew I had to uninstall the 'Red Wine' stuck in my organic computer software program and install a new set of instructions in my subconscious.

Alcohol, can make you, tired, depressed and dry out your skin, which can lead to wrinkles and premature ageing. Whatever food you consume, if it is eaten with alcohol, the calories from the alcohol have to be burnt off first before the food calories. And if that isn't bad enough, the liver then turns the alcohol you have drunk to fat and pumps it out into your body.

However, none of the above is interesting to your subconscious. It remembers only the situations when you drink alcohol that make you feel happy, and it is this wanting by your subconscious mind to keep you happy that is stopping your weigh reduction from being permanent.

The changes you are going to make to the way you view eating in the future are not difficult to do but they are fundamental to your success.

You are going to create for yourself a whole new strategy when it comes to dieting and weight loss. Even the words you use - diet and weight loss - will change.

There are lots of reasons why we constantly fail at dieting and permanent weight loss.

Or is there?
What if there is only one?
You.

Your subconscious mind has been given by you a set of bad ideas, doesn’t matter that those ideas are not what your conscious mind wants. These bad ideas have been installed in your subconscious and they are going to stay there – until – you change how your subconscious mind thinks.

By reading this book and following my method you are going to do just that.

Studying Clinical Hypnotherapy and discovering Self-Hypnosis, showed me how to communicate with my subconscious mind and free myself from destructive yo-yo dieting.

It is my intention to help you by showing you how to use Self-Hypnosis, Rapid Suggestion and Visualisation, not only achieve your desired weight reduction – but keep to your desired weight – permanently.


Chapter 2

How to Get Slim and Stay Slim

As Get Slim Stay Slim is an easy to read guide about reducing weight, there is no scientific jargon to get lost in. Just plain language that lets you in on the secret of using Self-Hypnosis to help you slim down to your ideal healthy weight. This isn't a long book with hundreds of pages and thousands of words. It doesn't need to be. The concept of using Self-Hypnosis to aid in weight control is easy to follow and easy to use.

I shall show you how to explore your unconscious resources, to not only reduce your weight, but will keep that weight from coming back again.

With the help of this book, you will learn to think in a completely different way about how you approach dieting. Using the methods described in Get Slim Stay Slim, you can achieve your goal weight – permanently.

How?

By crossing the bridge from your conscious mind to your subconscious mind. It is in the subconscious part of your mind that you store all your memories and life’s experiences. This includes all your bad eating habits.

This method of weight reduction has been successfully used by my weight club members to reduce weight carefully and without the unhealthy stress that comes from drastic 'bounce back' dieting.

Get Slim Stay Slim, will help you understand Self-Hypnosis and how it can help you achieve your goals, whether to reduce unwanted weight or develop a more positive attitude to life in general.

You don't need an in-depth knowledge of Hypnosis to be successful in your wish to reduce weight, however, it is important you understand the process and how it works on your subconscious. Because it is your own mind that is going to control the negative impulses that keep you from maintaining weight reduction once achieved.

By regularly practising Self-Hypnosis you will be able to control those bad food habits that have previously held you back from achieving success.

I'm going to show you a way to discard your excess weight without feeling deprived, and when all that unwanted flab has gone, a way to stop it from coming back again.

Together we are going to make the heartache of yo-yo weight loss and weight gain a thing of the past.

Myself - I have spent most of my life losing weight, only to put it all, plus some more, back on again. I was – stuck in diet misery.

It isn't difficult to lose weight. The difficulty is in keeping the lost weight from reappearing.

Since I discovered why my weight yo-yo'd up and down for all those years and that I could break the cycle by talking to my own subconscious mind, I have reduced my unwanted poundage to where I want it to be and kept it there.

Over the years, I have gone to weight watching clubs, bought diet books galore, starved myself with ridiculous diets that didn't keep my excess weight off for long and often gave me uncomfortable gas.

The one thing that was constant throughout all that wasted time- was – NOTHING WORKED LONGTERM – until now.

The aim of this book - to help you break the cycle of diet misery.

The method described in this book, will help you stop the bad habits that up until now have made it impossible for you to enjoy the benefits of permanent weight reduction.

It's you who talks to your inner-self and you can talk to yourself anywhere and at any time.

Because you are the only person who is truly in-control of your mind, then it is logical that you and you alone can change the way your subconscious mind thinks.

I personally use Self-Hypnosis on a daily basis and when time is short and I need a quick why to keep me on track, I use the Rapid Suggestion technique described later in this book.

Using Self-Hypnosis has helped me achieve my desired weight and is helping me keep that weight reduction permanent. I now, at last, have peace with myself and the way I look.

Self-Hypnosis helped me to write this book. When I got stuck on how to explain my methods, I used Self-Hypnosis to communicate with my subconscious thoughts to give me the words I needed.

Without using Self-Hypnosis I would not have written this book and I would still be battling with my weight problems.

Go into most supermarkets and what is the first thing you usually see? Piled high are doughnuts, pies and cakes. These 'offers of the day' - cheaply priced foods to entice the shopper are usually indulgent sugary foods that are hard to resist the temptation of buying and then eating.

We are bombarded with a huge array of fattening foods everyday of our lives.

We know these foods will stop us from reducing our excess weight and actually add more weight - but we still buy them and eat them.

Why do we do this?

Habit, greed, depression, there's an endless list of excuses we give ourselves as to why we just have to eat that cake or biscuit – but the real fact of the matter is – we haven't got the willpower to resist.

In discovering how you can harness your subconscious mind to not only resist these diet breaking foods but to actually not want them will give you whole new life free from the feelings of temptation.

I don't doubt you have noticed that when you are on a diet, television advertising seems to be a constant stream into our lives of the 'eat me' type of food and drink that keep us overweight.

On top of all these temptations, our lives can be extremely busy, and at times, very stressful. With the wide selection of take-out or a ready processed meals it's easier to heat up a packaged dinner in the microwave. Fast, no preparation, take out of the box, peel back the film and eat. We are simply handing over control of our dietary habits in favour of speed and ease. Why? Because we tell ourselves we are too tired to prepare something for ourselves.

Your body may not be too tired but what if your mind is? It's been a long day at work, you have had to think constantly about what you have had to do during your day, your subconscious says, “I feel whacked.”

When your mind thinks something then the rest of you falls in-line. Your mind is tired - so then your body feels tired too. It's like one big circle going around and around, your subconscious mind telling your conscious mind how it should feel, it says, “It's been a long day and I'm dead beat.” And so you feel the way your mind tells you to feel – tired and uninterested in preparing a more nutritious and less calorie saturated meal. You eat those fast foods that are too high in sugar, salt and too low in healthy balanced nutrition.

Add to that the snacks and treat foods we have programmed our subconscious minds to think make us happy, and we don't stand a chance at permanently keeping our unwanted fat from coming back time and again.

The key to beating diet misery is our own subconscious mind.

This is where using Self-Hypnosis gives you an advantage.



Here's a neat mind exercise to try.

Close your eyes and tell yourself that you feel really tired. You feel so worn out and all you want to do is just flop down and take a rest. Imagine every bone in your body aches with the need to do nothing.

How do you feel? I'm guessing tired.

Give yourself a moment to experience this feeling then reopen your eyes.

Now close them again but this time, you are going to think something different.

Tell yourself, that you feel full of energy your body is eager to get on and do the things you need to do at that moment. Think of yourself alive, wide awake and raring to go.

Again, give yourself a moment to experience this feeling then reopen your eyes.

Feel different? I bet you do. I bet your energy levels just went up and you now have the energy to think about preparing a meal.

You don't need an in-depth understanding of Hypnosis to be able to use Self-Hypnosis as a way to achieve your weight reduction goal – but it will help if you to know something of how my method works. So I shall explain the basic idea of why Self-Hypnosis is successful in helping weight reduction.

There's no skimming through this book, you have to read all of it!



Wishing you continued success in your weight reduction programme.

Josephine Sanchez-Vanner





Novels by Josephine Sanchez-Vanner




The Warlock's Woman – A beautiful physic and a yummy ghost fight an evil warlock to save the physic's soul. http://www.amazon.com/Warlocks-Woman-Josephine-Sanchez-Vanner-ebook/dp/B00ASQELNI/





Half Blood – This time the vampires are the good guys. Paranormal Book of the year 2013 & Adventure Book of the year 2013 http://www.amazon.com/Half-Blood-ebook/dp/B00GBCECDW/



http://theriotouswriter.blogspot.co.uk/ Adult content. My fun blog filled with naughty novellas, reviews and the paranormal.




pictures  - by Freedigitalphotos.net










Comments